Health psychology may be applied to occupational health in a number of domains which concern employers and those who work for them. This includes issues such as:
- Stress and wellbeing in the workplace
- The design of work structures, processes and environments to maximise both productivity and individual wellbeing
- The relationship between work behaviours and physical health, e.g. diet, physical activity, weight gain, obesity, cardiovascular risk, etc.
- Sickness absences, rehabilitation and return to work following illness
- The effects of restructuring and other organisational changes on employee health
If you’d like to contact us about our courses, please use the contact form below.